In the interest of the health and wellbeing of our attendees, Combine 10 is being postponed until Fall 2020
The safety, health, and wellbeing of our attendees is our top priority. In light of developing events and announcements about measures being taken to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, we have decided to postpone Combine 10 until Oct 29-30th.
Please keep an eye out for updates as we reschedule. We want to provide the best experience possible, and that includes making sure that it is a safe experience for everyone involved.